Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Post

This one is for us, the English adjuncts. You will notice that it's entirely unofficial, not sponsored by anybody at all. I'm hoping we can use this blog to exchange tips and ideas as well as simply becoming more of a community.

I'm (for the moment) the webmaster here, and I can set things so that only selected people (not all of the Internet) can start threads and post things. I've set the blog so that Google won't find it and it won't list with all the other Blogger items on the opening screen. (I think that means it won't show up if someone simply clicks a lot on "next blog" too.) If you're interested, e-mail me at my college address: callen@ashland.edu.

If you click the "Comments" number at the bottom of each post, you can see how the discussion of that thread is progressing. For the time being, I'm assuming everything will go quietly and smoothly, but I do reserve the right to be a referee if necessary.

No comments: